Gul Panag was born on 3rd January, 1979 in Chandigarh city of Punjab state Her full name is Gul Kirat Panag. She is 5’6” in tall. Gul Panag was awarded as Femina Miss India Universe, beating out 25 beautiful delegates. Gul Panag is a Sikh Punjabi girl belogs to a military family. She had been in Africa during her youth for a long time. Gul Panag are well known for her attractive dimples. Those dimples of her suppose to be known as the secret of her rapid success.
After completing her reign, Gul Panag pursues music videos and ads, film and fashion.
Gul Panag’s famous films are “Manorama Six”, “Feet Under”, “Dor” and “Jurm”.
She loves to wear track pants and wide necked T-shirts when going for shooting. At the time of any marriage Gul Panag like to wear Saari or Salwar Kamij. In the Award functions she mostly wears Gown. Urvasi Kaur, Mandira Virk and Varun Bahal are Gul Panag’s favourite fashion designers.
- Favourite colour of Gul Panag is bright yellow.
- Favourite dress of Gul Panag is pair of shorts and a comfy T-shirt.
- Favourite fabric of Gul Panag is Chiffon, Georgette.
- Favourite accessory of Gul Panag is a pair of shoes.
- Scarfs entice Gul Panag very much.