Sonal Chauhan is an Indian fashion model and actress, born on 16 May, 1985 in Bullandshahar, Uttar Pradesh, and raised in Delhi.
- Sonal Chauhan is the first Indian to have claimed Miss World Tourism title.
- Sonal Chauhan was crowned as the Miss World Tourism 2005 at Miri, Sarawak state of Malaysia.
- Sonal Chauhan was a remarkable former Miss India contestant.
About Family of Sonal Chauhan
The father of Sonal Chauhan is a Police Inspector. She has one young brother and two young sisters.
Education of Sonal Chauhan
Sonal Chauhan studied at Delhi Public School in NOIDA and then Philosophy honours at Gargi College in New Delhi.
She like different types of dresses to wear though though favourite Dress of Sonal Chauhan is white T-shirt with a blue Jeans. While going to shooting she likes to wear loose T-Shirt with Track Pants or Pyjama.
- Bottle green favourite colour of Sonal Chauhan, she like all colours otherwise
- Fashion belongings entice Sonal Chauhan whether that is clothes, bags or perfumes
- Favourite accessory of Sonal Chauhan is “Shades”
- Sonal Chauhan like to highlight her lips
Tourism Miss World and former Femina Miss India Sonal Chauhan had done a long sequence of support before being revealed by Mukesh Bhatt for ‘Jannat’. Sonal Chauhan have worked for Lays with Saif Ali Khan, Pepsi with John Abrams, Ponds, Hero Honda, Nokia, and several other big brands.